Who We Are:
The Standing Against Global Exploitation Project—or SAGE Project—is a nonprofit organization with one primary aim: bringing an end to human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adults (CSEC/CSE). SAGE contributes to this goal by raising awareness about trafficking and CSEC/CSE issues and by providing treatment services for survivors.
TITLE: Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Clinical Director
PROGRAM: Mental Health
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Non-exempt with benefits, 24 hours per week
The Clinical Director is responsible for clinical services provided to clients of SAGE in all programs and for problem-solve clinical issues as needed. In addition, this position provides direct clinical services to youth and adults with a history of sexual exploitation including human trafficking, prostitution, rape/sexual abuse and domestic violence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION
1. Provides overall direction and leadership to staff providing counseling and group therapy services.
2. Provides clinical and administrative supervision to staff and interns, including reviewing intakes, assigning cases appropriately and monitoring the quality and quantity of services provided to assure effective and efficient service delivery.
3. Leads weekly case review meetings to ensure professional development of staff and a team approach to treatment.
4. Monitors services to clients, including evaluating the outcome of clinical interventions and ensuring that intervention strategies are based on best practices.
1. Screens all adult services clients for suitability for mental health assessments including Medi-Cal eligibility and in-county residence.
2. Conducts assessment interviews for clients to receive mental health services as needed.
3. Provides individual, group and and family therapy to clients in compliance with the Agency's standards for performance.
4. Provides a minimum of 7.5 direct-service hours per week, including 6 individual client sessions and 1 group session (1.5 hours).
1. LCSW or equivalent license and degree with specific training and demonstrated expertise in the provision of clinical services to youth and adults.
2. A minimum of five (5) years post-licensure practice experience including at least two (2) years of providing brief treatment.
3. Knowledge of trauma and PTSD, women’s drug and alcohol abuse; EMDR and other proven therapeutic interventions.
4. EMDR certification and trauma-focused work strongly preferred.
SAGE Project, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please send cover letter and resume to Kristie Miller, Administrative Manager, at email@example.com or fax to (415) 554-1914. No phone calls please.