This job is no longer available
Clinical Records Assistant I
Community Friendship, Inc. | Atlanta GA 30032 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/07/2012
Clinical Records Assistant I
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Opens files for CFI Day, WO, Housing, Peer Support, and Case Management Programs.
• Completes paperwork for terminations and evaluations.
• Completes MICP data entry into SEDCARE.
• Audits charts for quantity of documentation and maintains an up-to-date spreadsheet for supervisors.
• Completes thorough data entry in SEDCARE in order to produce the CR Face sheet for each record.
• Conducts and serves as a recorder for weekly rounds meetings. Completes the weekly Rounds and Census
• Prepares and sends all reports relating to member progress to Rehabilitation Services Counselor.
• Maintains Rehabilitation Services Log recording date of receipt/mailing of all forms to Rehabilitation Services Counselor.
• Performs other clinical record keeping duties in a timely manner.
• Serves as the Front Desk Receptionist from 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. each day.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two years of secretarial experience.
• Thorough knowledge of office practices; use of computer; use of office machines; and proper use of English and spelling; knowledge of Psychiatric Rehabilitation a plus.
• Skill in effective interpersonal relationships, dealing with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism; communicating information and ideas clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written; making sound, independent judgment, and creative problem solving; decision making; planning and organizing. Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC Windows-based operating environment; good typing speed.
• Ability to work with limited guidance; prioritize tasks; interact cooperatively and respectfully; maintain effective work relationships, display versatility in managing workload relative to volume, type and time frames; plan, develop, coordinate, and organize activities; ability to multi-task.
• Present a positive, optimistic, and enthusiastic outlook in performing job duties and to fulfilling the mission of the agency; serve as a positive role model for consumers and staff.
• Must possess a current Georgia driver's license and be insurable in the state of Georgia.
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50lbs, retrieving and placing materials on high shelves and on floor-level shelves; standing, walking; carrying; grasping; hearing; seeing; sitting; kneeling; climbing; balancing;
stooping; crouching and reaching.
Please e-mail your resume in a Word document to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Proof of Employment Eligibility is required for appointment to position.
A pre-employment PPD Tuberculin Skin Test will be required at the agency’s expense prior to appointment to position.
A fingerprint criminal records investigation is required for appointment to position.
An official transcript may be required from the college that granted your hours and/or degree.
|Location||Atlanta, GA, 30032, United States|
|Annual Salary||$22,000.00 - $22,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Human Services, Social Work/ Services, Housing/Shelter|
|Experience Years||2 yrs|
|Pref Degree||High School|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Clinical Records Assistant I|