This job is no longer available
Community Friendship, Inc. | Atlanta GA 30032 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/15/2012
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes quarterly and annual outcome evaluation reports and monthly Executive Director’s report.
• Compiles materials for board and committee meetings and prepares and distributes minutes.
• Schedules Executive Director’s meetings and compiles materials/handouts.
• Prioritizes Executive Director’s incoming correspondence. Prepares, types and distributes outgoing correspondence.
• Endorses all checks for deposit, reconciles deposit slips to ensure that all checks are accounted for.
• Monitors the purchasing of all office supplies and equipment as needed.
• Distributes paychecks semi-monthly.
• Supervises the volunteers.
• Assists in managing and updating web pages.
• Works on special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
• Undergraduate degree in business or related field and three years work experience as an administrative assistant or comparable position or a five –year combination of experience and education.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other procedures and terminology; knowledge of office practices and use of office machines.
• Skill in effective interpersonal relationships, communicating information and ideas clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written; making sound, independent judgment, and creative problem solving; decision making; and planning and organizing. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of meetings.
• Ability to work with limited guidance; prioritize tasks; interact cooperatively; maintain effective working relationships; develop, coordinate, and organize activities; analyze situations and realize potential impact of decisions; and deal effectively in crisis situations. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of employees and agency’s information.
• Must have a high degree of integrity.
• Must possess a current Georgia driver's license and be insurable in the state of Georgia.
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50lbs, retrieving and placing materials on high shelves and on floor-level shelves; standing, walking; carrying; grasping; hearing; seeing; sitting; kneeling; climbing; balancing; stooping; crouching and reaching.
Contact Information: Please e-mail your resume along with your salary history in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (404) 527-7284. No Phone calls please.
|Location||Atlanta, GA, 30032, United States|
|Annual Salary||$32,000.00 - $32,000.00/Yearly|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Executive Assistant|