This job is no longer available
Business Development Manager
Embassy Management LLC | Albuquerque NM 87101 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/15/2012
The Embassy Management Group
Business Development Manager
The Embassy Management group of companies provides personalized services that enrich peopleâ€™s lives by providing social services including residential, employment and behavior therapy for children and adults. The companies including Aspire Human Services, The Aacres Companies and SL Start, and operate in Washington, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada and California.
The Embassy Management services group provides skilled professional and administrative services for subsidiary companies operating under the Embassy umbrella. These services include general administration, human resources, accounting, training and development, and information technology services.
The Business Development Manager is:
Responsible for networking and outreach across an assigned territory for the purpose of identifying potential new service areas and developing new business, maintaining strong relationships with state, regional, and county representatives along with other key stakeholders. Also responsible for facilitating successful start-up of new services in the region. May require some travel.
• Research and explore areas of need in the human services arena across assigned territories.
• Establish contacts with State, City and County representatives who provide oversight and licensing of human services and providers across assigned territories.
• Meet established business growth and development goals according to established timelines.
• Maintain positive relationships with state, regional, and county customers, provider associations, advocacy groups, parent groups, and other stakeholders.
• Serve as a policy expert on services being pursued. Maintain knowledge of any federal, state, and regulations impacting services.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Business, or related field and 5 years' experience in the human services industry with progressive levels of responsibility.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Must have a solid understanding/knowledge of community resources.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• A fun, creative work environment
• Paid Training
• Advancement opportunities
• Strong support and encouragement from upper management
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long- and short-term disability
• Supplemental Insurance products including Critical Illness and Accidental Injury (all employees 20 hours or more)
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
** We conduct pre-employment drug screening **
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Location||Albuquerque, NM, 87101, United States|
|Travel Required||10% of the time|
|Function||Marketing & Sales|
|Experience Years||5 yrs|
|Visa Sponsorship||Do not sponsor.|
|Pref Major||Human Services, Business|
|Contact Name||Deborah Traxel|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Business Development Manager|