This job is no longer available
Strategic Partnerships Specialist
Wounded Warrior Project | Jacksonville FL 32256 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/25/2012
Strategic Partnerships Specialist - Jacksonville, FL
Wounded Warrior Project®, a veteran’s service organization voted #1 in The NonProfit Times' "50 Best Nonprofits To Work For” for two consecutive years, is seeking highly qualified individuals to fill the Strategic Partnerships Specialist position.
To apply for this position, select the "Click Here (apply to job)" link below under Contact Information.
To view all job opportunities with Wounded Warrior Project®, go to http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/cool-careers.aspx.
Management of Wounded Warrior Project’s (WWP) corporate relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage WWP’s relationship with corporate sponsors.
• Oversee requests, leads and contacts in Strategic Partnerships.
• Management of all projects between WWP and corporate partners.
• “Selling” of WWP Programs to donors and “Asking” for support
• Ability to raise money and gifts-in-kind
• Basic knowledge of all functions of the development department
• Keen sense of donor stewardship and cultivation
• Understanding of development and cause marketing “best practices”
• Create and maintain professional network on behalf of WWP
• Leverage corporate relationships to engage individual donors
The employee’s job functions include but are not limited to those mentioned above.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong sense of WWP’s history, mission, vision, and values
• High energy level, self-starter willing to take initiative
• Ability to motivate others
• Good listening skills and willingness to serve others
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; team player, ability to communicate with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
• Goal oriented, resourceful, well organized, dependable, and efficient
• Experience with strategic planning and managing a budget
• High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office program
• Ability to travel as needed
• High level of comfort with public speaking
Bachelor’s degree required. Equivalent education, skills and experience considered. Minimum requirement of three (3) years account management and business to business sales experience preferred.
Wounded Warrior Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is Wounded Warrior Project policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Wounded Warrior Project does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and childbirth, or related medical conditions), color, religion, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws.
|Location||Jacksonville, FL, 32256, United States|
|Categories||Community Improvement/Capacity Building/Economic Development, Employment/Job-related, Human Services, Other, Legal - Law Services, Veterans Services|
|Experience Years||3 yrs|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|