This job is no longer available
Save the Children Team Leader/Fundraiser
donorworx Inc. | Peabody MA 01960 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/29/2012
Team Leader (In-Field Supervisor)
PLAN TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
Have you ever felt like you wanted to make a difference, but didn't know how? Here's your chance!
donorworx Inc., a boutique-style fundraising agency, is currently hiring for a Save the Children 2012 Mall Campaign Team Lead at Northshore Mall to the end of December and is offering an exciting opportunity where you can dramatically help improve the lives of children around the world.
Be part of a passionate fundraising team whose mission is to promote child sponsorship.
Our teams are made up of dynamic individuals; moms, students, artists, activists, community leaders, volunteers, travelers, musicians, professionals and teachers - just to name a few.
Not only is this job extremely rewarding, but it also offers an excellent rate of pay, along with the potential for leadership positions and amazing travel opportunities.
• Position Title: Team Leader
• Rate of Pay: $16.50 per hour
• Weekly Hours: 40 hrs / week
• Timing: Full Time - Contract; with the possibility for permanent, part-time placement on future campaigns
• Training: Mandatory full day of paid training
Do you possess terrific communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment? Do you have plenty of stamina and heaps of energy? Are you friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, sales and goal oriented?
Are you a child sponsor? Have you volunteered in aid and development projects? Do you feel passionate about world issues? If so, come and join our team!
• Commitment to the cause and desire to make a difference
• Proactive, outgoing and welcoming nature
• Resilience, drive and endless enthusiasm
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
• The ability to inspire and influence others with excellent communication skills
• The ability to lead a team and mentor new hires
• Create weekly schedules in When 2 Work
• Enter daily results into Back End for all fundraisers
• Police check is required
The vital contributions of our team members are recognized through competitive pay, regular team incentive programs, and opportunities for travel across the United States. We offer many opportunities for promotion to roles such as Campaign Field Managers.
If you are interested in joining the donorworx fundraising team, please apply on our website: http://recruiting.donorworx.com/jobAd?id=a0540000008SkKRAA0
donorworx is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diversity of applicants. We thank you in advance for your interest, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Location||Peabody, MA, 01960, United States|
|Contact Name||Katie Campbell|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Save the Children Team Leader/Fundraiser|