This job is no longer available
Project Assistant (part-time)
The Influence1 Foundation | Atlanta GA 30301 USA | Part Time | Posted: 11/08/2012
Project Assistant (part-time)
The Influence1 Foundation, an expanding non-profit organization working to provide its service-communities with resources and services relevant to sustaining education enrichment, community engagement, and economic development is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Project Assistant (part-time, 25-30 hours per week) to join its Team and work part-time in its Atlanta, GA office.
The Project Assistant will initially report directly to the President and Chief Executive Officer of Influence1 and leads the efforts of working closely with other staff to carry out Influence1's mission and objectives, enhance Influence1's presence in the community, and further its operations in Atlanta.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting feasibility studies and need-based assessments of the surrounding community that is reflective of Influence1's objectives and initiatives.
• Researching and coordinating arrangements for various events conducive to expanding Influence1's engagement in Atlanta's non-profit and community outreach networks and systems.
• Creating public relations campaigns and developing marketing strategies essential to Influence1's growth and presence in the Atlanta community.
• Supporting The Influence1 Foundation in the daily management of all required office operations.
The ideal professional candidate will be a flexible, self-motivated team player able to tolerate random levels of stress, and devote keen attention to details. Also, this person will be culturally aware and comfortable dealing with a wide variety of people and personalities. Last, the candidate will maintain strict confidentiality of Influence1 matters in all instances.
• Bachelor's degree required (Master's preferred) with 2+ years of non-profit or community relations experience
• Proven experience in proposal development, budget management, program implementation, and process assessment/evaluation
• Exceptional office and resource management skills
• Strong proficiency in Apple technology (Macs, iPhones, iPads, etc.) and software (iCal, Mail, etc.)
• Strong proficiency in Google products and services (Google Docs, Gmail, Google+, etc.)
• Occasional travel required
• Must have a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation
The Influence1 Foundation offers a competitive salary of $21,000 to $24,000 (commensurate with experience). You will enjoy on-going training and the opportunity to be a part of an exceptional team with potential growth.
Please reply to this ad by selecting the "Click Here (apply to job)" link below or fax your information to (901) 526-1945. Note: Applications that include the candidate’s cover letter, resume, and proof of post-secondary credentials will only be considered for review. All interested applicants must respond by Friday, November 16, 2012 at 12 noon Eastern Time.
|Location||Atlanta, GA, 30301, United States|
|Annual Salary||$21,000.00 - $24,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Community Improvement/Capacity Building/Economic Development|
|Experience Years||2 yrs|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Project Assistant (part-time)|