Reporting the Director of Advancement, the Campaign Associate will help manage the fundraising and day-to-day management of the current capital campaign. This full-time, exempt position reports to the Director of Advancement. Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Provide research and analysis of biographical, philanthropic, professional and financial information of donors and prospects. Prepare written profiles, rating memos, event bios and qualified lists to support the cultivation of individuals. Perform quantitative analysis to determine capacity ratings based on financial data to qualify prospects.
• Provide support to the Director of Advancement and Campaign Director using the Prospect Management system, including user documentation and ensuring that accurate information is maintained on major gift prospects.
• Assist with data entry and information management for donors and prospects. Coordinate, design, and maintain policies/procedures, prospect management, reporting, and statistical analysis.
• Maintain and create various key Advancement reports and mailing lists to track fundraising activities.
• Create custom, detailed reports and necessary materials related to the campaign. Track progress of the campaign through financial and moves management reports.
• Research foundations. Coordinate proposal submission and manage the stewardship and grant reporting calendar.
• Assist with campaign communications, including written correspondence and memos.
• Produce collateral material including brochures, naming opportunities, and other campaign related materials.
• Process campaign gifts and pledge payments; enter RSVPs and other information into the database as needed.
• Prepare donor acknowledgement and pledge reminders.
• Provide administrative support as needed for the department.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with fundraising in the areas of direct mail and donor relations.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience with donor information databases is highly desired.
Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required. Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, alumni and students.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of three years in development/advancement or a related field.
This is a temporary full-time position.
Please email your cover letter, resume and three references to Kasi Campbell at email@example.com.