Become the business manager for a music organization. This non-profit is looking for someone with a business head, technical mind, and a passion for music to become its business manager.
• Daily bookkeeping including management of payables and receivables
• Financial management of organization with the Executive Director including annual budget and cash flow
• Coordinate with accounting firm for development of monthly financial statements and annual report
• Bi-weekly payroll for all staff members
• Automating membership renewal invoices
• Managing IT systems including computers, e-mail accounts, database, phone system, etc.
• Provide general IT support for entire team
The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree and proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Skydrive, Google Apps, social media (Facebook & Twitter), WordPress, and office networking solutions. We’re looking for someone who is organized, multi-tasking, and a good communicator. A passion for music is a plus.
If selected to be part of the team, you’ll enjoy
• Competitive Salary - 40-45K starting - commensorate with experience/education
• Flexible, full-time schedule
• A high level of responsibility and authority within the organization
• Supplemental training for the position
• Employee benefits including medical insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
• Ongoing continuing education opportunities in business and technical skills
• Occasional travel to music events around the country
• Opportunities to help shape the future of a long-standing and well-respected music organization
• Working in a collaborative environment that encourages participation and input at all levels
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your resume via e-mail to email@example.com and include a cover letter describing why you would be a great business manager for this non-profit music organization.