Do You Want to Change the World?
If you have a passion for meaningful work – work that makes a long-term impact around the world – we’d encourage you to spend a few hours each week helping us make that difference. We’re donorworx-Inc., a professional face-to-face fundraising agency that partners with several of the largest humanitarian relief organizations in the world. We are expanding throughout North America and have opportunities available for:
Save the Children Charity Ambassadors/Fundraisers
Successful candidates will promote the Save the Children Campaign at Northshore Mall in Peabody! We offer many opportunities for promotion to Team Leaders and Campaign Field Managers.
• Rate of Pay: $13.50 per hour
• Weekly Hours: 20-25 hrs/ week
• Training: Mandatory full day of paid training
We are looking for passionate people to work with us starting as soon as possible through to December 31, 2012; with the possibility for permanent, part-time placement on future campaigns. These are exceptional opportunities for students, business-minded individuals, mothers with kids in school, and/or anyone else with a heart for people.
Candidates must be articulate individuals who possess the following:
• Commitment to the cause and desire to make a difference
• Proactive, outgoing and welcoming nature
• Resilience, drive and endless enthusiasm
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
• The ability to inspire and influence others with excellent communication skills
• All candidates must undergo a police background check.
If you are interested in joining the donorworx fundraising team, please apply on our website: http://recruiting.donorworx.com/jobAd?id=a0540000008ShWmAAK
We thank all applicants for your interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted. donorworx is an EOE M/F/D/V.