This job is no longer available
United Way of Cayuga County, Inc. | Auburn NY 13021 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/26/2012
The United Way of Cayuga County is seeking an Executive Director with unquestionable integrity to promote and further its mission and goals.
The ideal candidate must be a creative and dynamic leader who understands and clearly communicates the community’s needs and the organization’s values. This person must foster collaboration, teamwork and relationship building both internally with the Board of Directors, staff and volunteers as well as externally with corporate and community leaders, non-profit agencies, state and local government and local foundations.
• Strengthening and growing fund development initiatives
• Managing operations and fiscal affairs, strategic planning, staff development
• Meeting facilitation and event coordination
• Flexibility and proven organizational skills are essential
• Experience in the not-for-profit arena is beneficial
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
• Candidate who is willing to reside in Cayuga County will be given additional consideration.
Three (3) ways to apply:
1. Select the "Click Here (apply to job)" link below, under Contact Information section, and apply
2. Send resume with cover letter and three professional references to:
Search Committee Chair
United Way of Cayuga County, Inc.
17 E. Genesee Street, Ste. 302
Auburn, NY 13021
3. Email email@example.com
Submissions must be received by: Dec. 14, 2012
|Location||Auburn, NY, 13021, United States|
|Travel Required||1% of the time|
|Categories||Human Services, Other, Social Work/ Services|
|Visa Sponsorship||Do not sponsor.|
|Contact Name||Gail Homick|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|