Job ID: 6885
Location: Kingsborough Community College
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
- Plans and manages College fundraising strategy and operations.
- Implements and monitors comprehensive resource development program; makes recommendations to improve department policies and procedures
- Fulfills specific goals and targets based on individual portfolio
- Assists Director with developing funding strategies and assessing outcomes
- Oversees annual and/or major gift activities to support strategic plan
- Maintains relationships with donors and sponsoring organizations to cultivate and maintain funding
- Prepares financial reports for management; may write grant proposals
- May manage professional and/or clerical staff
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Job Title Name: Development Manager
Higher Education Associate
Bachelor's Degree and six years' related experience required.
$55,602 - $57,790
CUNY offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees and eligible dependents based on job title and classification. Employees are also offered pension and Tax-Deferred Savings Plans. Part-time employees must meet a weekly or semester work hour criteria to be eligible for health benefits. Health benefits are also extended to retirees who meet the eligibility criteria.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.cuny.edu, access the employment page, log in or create a new user account, and search for this vacancy using the Job ID, 6885, or Title. Select "Apply Now" and provide the requested information.
Candidates should provide a resume and cover letter.
December 31, 2012
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to enhancing our diverse academic community by actively encouraging people with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion. EO/AA Employer.