New Bridge Foundation, a private nonprofit drug and alcohol program in Berkeley, CA, is recruiting for the position of Administrative Director. An ideal candidate is an effective and assertive problem solver with excellent organizational and communication skills.
The Administrative Director works closely with the CEO and COO to ensure that all operations run smoothly. This position oversees human resources, billing, IT, contractual and licensing compliance, and facility management.
• Minimum five years of administrative experience; health care experience a plus
• Minimum two years of supervisory experience
• Minimum two years of human resources experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Quickbooks knowledge preferred
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package for full-time positions. New Bridge Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position within the subject. No phone calls please.