Come join a team with a mission and make a positive difference in the life of a child! For over 180 years, Perkins School for the Blind has provided quality educational and residential services to multi-impaired students who are blind, visually impaired or deafblind, empowering them to reach their maximum potential. Perkins School for the Blind embraces diversity in ability, thought, culture and belief. We provide equal education and employment opportunities and value the unique talents and contributions of all of our students and staff.
The eMarketing Associate will be an integral part of Perkins Online Communications team. Under the direction of the eMarketing Manager the ideal candidate will work to deepen the relationship with Perkins online constituents in a way that will create awareness, generate demand or facilitate call-to-action.
• Work closely with online team to develop messaging and communications solutions that provide essential resources and effectively market Perkins to target audiences.
• Perform regular content updates to ensure online properties reflect current practices, resources, events and other public information.
• Implement email campaigns from HTML creative to deployment: create text and HTML creative for campaigns, coordinate proofing of messages and final deployment, and ensure delivery.
• Oversee e-reply process and ad hoc email acquisition program as needed.
• Be proactive in determining new trends/areas of interest and cross-promotional opportunities to help shape informative, streamlined outreach campaigns to engage new audience segments.
• Monitor and report on key metrics including Web traffic, email list growth and other online activity, to adapt and strengthen the organization’s communications and marketing strategies.
• Undertake other activities as necessary or required to meet the demands of an expanding online communications initiative.
Key skills include:
• Proficiency in web production, including advanced skills in HTML and CSS
• Keen eye for design – proficiency in photo manipulation and graphic creation, Photoshop skills
• Technical and analytical experience with online CRM systems (Convio and Drupal preferred)
• Adept at creating persuasive editorial messages
• Proven project management experience
• High attention to detail with an analytical approach to objectives
• Ability to interact and clearly communicate with various groups within the organization
Benefits: We provide a complete benefits package, which includes, recess time, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental insurance, LTD and Life insurance, retirement programs and staff development and training.
To apply for a position at Perkins School for the Blind, please visit our website http://www.perkins.org/careers/ and submit a resume and cover letter with your application.
Perkins seeks to enhance its community of intellectually, culturally, and socially diverse individuals to enrich the educational experience of our students. Applicants from a multicultural background, are bilingual, and/or who have life experience are encouraged to apply.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER