This job is no longer available
Israel on Campus Coalition | Washington DC 20001 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/04/2012
The Israel on Campus Coalition is seeking an energetic, motivated, and organized professional to play a central role in managing staff and initiatives and ensuring proper internal procedure execution fortheorganization.
About the ICC
The ICC is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to create positive campus change for Israel. ICC accomplishes this by:
1. Serving as a public voice and advocating for the network of Israel campus supporters
2. Weaving and catalyzing the network of campus Israel advocates and organizations serving North American adults as they enter into and emerge from campus environments
3. Providing information and resources as well as directing initiatives among that network
The Managing Director will play a key role in planning, implementing, and effectively executing all activities at the ICC.TheManaging Director will manage the ICC internally, ensuring smooth execution of all programs and initiatives. The Managing Director will report to and work with the Executive Director and Board.
Duties, Responsibilities and Functions:
• Supervises all staff on a regular basis
• Explores, creates, and plans professional development opportunities for all staff members
• Oversees the development of new programs and initiatives
• Creates and executes systematic evaluative structures to evaluate strategies, programs, and initiatives
• Composes correspondence dealing with issues and subject matters in ways that may require considerable sensitivity, discretion, judgment, or negotiation in replying to inquiries, and/or presenting or requesting information.
• Drafts and regularly monitors budget in conjunction with the Executive Director
• Performs other services as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 plus years of experience as a non-profit professional
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent knowledge and skills in budget draft and staff supervision
• A proven track record of strategic problem solving and taking initiative
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to anticipate, plan, and organize tasks
• Goal-oriented, project-oriented, and achievement-oriented
• Applicant must be eligible to work in the U.S.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered, commensurate with experience.
TO APPLY: Email résumé, cover letter, writing sample including salary requirements and three professional references as one document to Annette Herndon at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls please.
|Location||Washington, DC, 20001, United States|
|Experience Years||5 yrs|
|Visa Sponsorship||Do not sponsor.|
|Contact Name||Michael Lanham|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Managing Director|