The Senior Manager – Agency Network oversees the strategic initiatives and programs involving the member agency network, as well as community networking, partnership development, and building organizational knowledge of the community. The Senior Manager provides analysis and policy recommendations to support the mission and strategic plan, and manage internal and external communications to ensure understanding of and compliance with program and strategic goals. The Senior Manager is responsible for stewardship of resources and managing budget line item expenses in support of Philabundance goals and objectives.
• Develop and implement initiatives to build the capacity of member food cupboards to increase distribution capacity and improve the quality of operations, particularly with respect to choice and other best practices.
• Measure and analyze compliance with and impact of programs.
• Provide analysis and make recommendations for strengthening the Hunger Safety Net.
• Define new programs to support the mission and strategic plan.
• Create communications to describe strategies, programs and the status of initiatives to the internal organization, the membership and the community.
• Coordinate Philabundance participation in community meetings of area organizations that are involved with hunger and food relief issues and promote effective community partnerships.
• Manage efforts to enhance the organization’s knowledge base of the communities in our service area.
• Oversee the Food Help Line and analyze call information to determine strategic implications for the Hunger Safety Net.
• Manage staff to assure accurate and high quality work; train and coach staff to improve performance and build skills.
• Ensure accuracy and maintenance of data and files that document strategic initiatives.
• Recommend budget items and manage expenses as budgeted.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience in a social service or non-profit organization ideal
• Management experience in a supervisory role
• Experience in implementing programs or projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint