For fifteen years, Everybody Wins! Atlanta has been devoted to creating a more literate community through programs that serve low-income public elementary schools. The Executive Director will be expected to provide exceptional leadership and management in board relations, strategic leadership, operations management, organizational development and external relations. Duties include, but are not limited to: strategic planning, budgeting, programming, financial management and reporting, human resources, fundraising and public relations.
• Senior level management responsibility, previous Executive Director experience preferred;
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, leadership and interpersonal skills;
• Successful experience in key executive areas such as financial, program administration, personnel management, payroll, administration;
• Fundraising experience, including knowledge of local and national foundations and grant writing;
• Demonstrated familiarity with new technologies and social media;
• Bachelor’s degree; Microsoft Office expertise; QuickBooks experience preferred
• Salary is commensurate with experience.