This job is no longer available
Regional Field Director-Western Region
Bible League International | -Multiple Locations- | Full Time | Posted: 12/05/2012
Regional Field Director-Western Region
The vision for each RFD is that through cultivation of the relationships between BLI, major donors and other identified philanthropist that the territory will continue to grow, providing an ever-expanding source of funding for ministry. Through building relationships with partners and potential partners, utilizing God-honoring practices that encourage biblical stewardship, the Regional Field Director-Western Region (RFD) raises financial support for the ministry of BLI from individuals, churches, selected foundations, and businesses that have capacity to make significant gifts to this work. (A significant gift is one that is at least $5,000 - one time gift or cumulative annually.) The RFD will work within a team structure and achieve fundraising results within the specified territory that includes California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Montana, Nevada, Hawaii, and Alaska.
Role and Responsibilities
• Articulate effectively the vision, mission, identity, services and funding needs of Bible League International to selected individuals and churches, as well as approved foundations and businesses in order to build the territory.
• Secure financial support for the work of Bible League International by utilizing the moves management cultivation strategy (identify, research, communicate, involve, ask, thank, report) in working with partners within the assigned territory.
• Articulate effectively a “stewardship theology” that ministers to the partner and helps them to recognize and fulfill their role as stewards of God’s resources.
• Identify and follow-up on opportunities to present Bible League International to new potential partners to ensure growth in ministry support within the territory. Networking capabilities are extremely important for growth of income.
• Focus on cultivating major level supporters with the capacity to give at $5,000 and above. RFD will have the ability to successfully retain their partnership, and to increase their giving levels.
• Create a written moves management cultivation plan for all donors within the territory. Serve partners by advising them, as appropriate, of stewardship principles, including estate planning opportunities. Inform partners of estate planning services offered by BLI.
• Coordinate activities with corporate staff as appropriate to maximize the income from the territory as a whole.
• Participate in approved public events, conferences, marketing/PR, partner vision trips, and other opportunities to expand the donors’ connection to the mission and vision of BLI.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Must be a committed Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and subscribe to the BLI statement of faith.
• Possess a minimum of 5 years of successful fundraising experience for a nonprofit or charitable organization, or equivalent experience in a related field such as field sales or territory management.
• College degree or equivalent experience and display core competencies necessary to successful execute duties as assigned.
• RFD must articulate effectively the vision, mission to selected churches and individuals as well as approved foundations and businesses.
• Possess above average communication, persuasion, listening and presentation skills, understanding that it must be the Holy Spirit who moves the human heart. The RFD must have a pleasant and outgoing demeanor, be a self-motivator, and present a neat, professional and appropriate appearance.
• Ability to develop a regional territory through identifying, cultivating and develop meaningful relationships with potential partners focusing on stewardship opportunities through Bible League International.
• Be tolerant of varying theological viewpoints, and able to view all believers as brothers and sisters in Christ.
|Experience Years||5 yrs|
|Visa Sponsorship||Do not sponsor.|
|States||United States - AK, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA|
|Contact Name||Ronald Infinger|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|