Sharefest Community Development, Inc.
The goal of the Workday Administrator is to provide administrative and strategic support for the 10th Annual Workday. The Program Administrator provides support to the Executive Director in the areas of communication, planning, coordination of Project Managers and partners and general organization as the vision of Sharefest is pursued.
Job summary may change at any time.
Responsible to: Executive Director (ED)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Responsible to receive and send professional and sensitive communication on behalf of the ED.
* Keep ED appraised of incoming information
* Prepare correspondence – Excellent communication and written skills are a must
* Represent ED at meetings as requested
* Communicate all meeting times, places, and requirements in a clear and timely manner
* Maintain correspondence files
* Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to Sharefest and personnel issues
* Administrative organization of operations including management of Sharefest Online Application (SOA), scheduling, development of admin systems and workflow and coordination of volunteers.
* Meets regularly with ED to communicate status of projects and to receive direction.
* Works with ED and graphic designer to send out communication pieces
* Compiling promotional folders
* Serves as an effective spokesperson for the agency; represents the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, and the general public.
* Updates Sharefest Facebook page regularly current organizational news
Annual Workday Program
* Coordinate and manage the implementation of the Sharefest Online System
* Works with Project Managers on implementing workday projects
* Sets up monthly/weekly Project Manager meetings
* E-communication of event details
* Development and mobilize the social media team
* Manage public relations
* Assist ED in meeting Corporate Sponsor deliverables
* Manage Workday marketing materials (t-shirts, banners etc.)
* Works with ED to implement Video plan and VIP tour
* Properly thanks Workday participants, recipients and sponsors
* Offers assistance to recipient organizations, volunteer organizations, Board of Directors, community stakeholders, staff, volunteers, vendors, donors, and community members.
*Takes the initiative to resolve concerns or confirms that the appropriate party resolves the concerns.
*Keeps the ED aware of the needs of recipient organizations, volunteer organizations, Board of Directors, community stakeholders, staff, volunteers, vendors, donors, and community members.
*Communicates unresolved work-related problems, consistently demonstrates effective problem solving skills and handles confidential information appropriately.
*Demonstrates flexibility with a changing workload/caseload, sets priorities accordingly and carries out job assignment in a self-directed manner.
*Consistently maintains productivity at an acceptable level established by the ED.
*Is friendly and courteous to co-workers, volunteers, and others. Models a service attitude towards others, takes ownership in solving problems and takes the initiative to improve situations.
*Works as a team player within organization and with Sharefest partners.
*Assists co-workers and volunteers when own work is thoroughly completed and/or is asked by the ED to do so.
*Supports a total quality improvement approach to problem identification and resolution.
*Follows prescribed dress code. Maintains a professional image to the public and residents.
*Performs additional duties, as assigned.
*Process and making bank deposits
*Organizing filing cabinets
*Maintains E-newsletter database, donor database and mailing list database
*Possesses the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
*Adjusts to changing conditions and frequent demands.
*Acquires new knowledge to perform additional or more difficult tasks.
*Remains calm in an environment with many demands and frequent changes and interruptions.
*Possesses the ability to maintain a positive, stable disposition in performing work in association with staff and volunteers, and maintains a high level of performance in an environment of frequent demands and changes.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
*Must be able to work in a “labor –intensive” environment, both indoors and outdoors.
*Must be able to work at a desk/office for extended periods of time.