ANKA Behavioral Health, Inc. has an immediate opening
for a Revenue Manager in our Finance Department
at our Corporate Headquarters in Concord, CA.
About Our Company: Anka is a private non-profit corporation providing community behavioral health services. Please visit our website at www.ankabhi.org to learn more about our dynamic organization
It’s a Full-Time position. Monday through Friday (830a – 5p) with some flexibility. Also, full-time benefits.
We are offering a competitive salary. Salary range is $47K to $50K. No negotiations for higher pay. Only submit resume if within this range.
About the Job: Seeking a bright, goal-oriented, hardworking, customer service driven individual to manage their Accounts Receivable department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee the Service Billing department and provide general oversight of all billing in Northern California, Southern California, Delaware and other locations as needed. (Approximately 15 staff)
• Provide a monthly units of service analysis on all contracts that are driven by units of service.
• Provide the CFO with collections and billings reports and an updated A/R aging
• Prepare an actual vs. budgeted Medicaid revenue report on a monthly basis to provide accurate forecasting for Medicaid revenues.
• Oversee the billing processes and create efficiencies as appropriate.
• Work collaboratively with the CFO and Controller- Outflows to prepare budgets, forecasts, department schedules & deadlines and other projects as needed.
• Work collaboratively with the CFO, COO and CEO on contract negotiations and review.
• Review and assist in preparation of budgets for new programs as needed
• Oversee the billing usage of the Electronic Health Record system and work with the core team to assure the proper use of the billing module.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting for a non-profit agency, including fund accounting, actual cost accounting, cost reporting, multiple funding, computers, accounts receivables, budget preparations, fiscal reporting, and supervision.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Collections experience with Government entities and an understanding of Aged Receivable Reports
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Great Plains software.
• Excellent Government reporting orientation
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
Must have valid California Driver's License; good driving record. Proof of current auto insurance and must meet insurability requirements of Anka insurance carrier.
If you meet the requirements, please send resume (specify job title/location and salary requirements) to HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 925.429-6463.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, gender identity, disability (physical/mental), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Minorities/Consumers/Ex-Consumers are encouraged to apply.