The Raiser's Edge Database Manager is a Full-time position. Work is performed under the direction of the Development Director. Must pay close attention to details and be able to manage multiple activities. Must possess experience working among diverse communities through fundraising. A demonstrable commitment to child & family welfare and mental health will be a distinct advantage. Position manages all aspects of the Raiser’s Edge donor database, ensuring and maintaining the integrity of all donor and volunteer records. Manages the full scope of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge including donor records and acknowledgements, online giving, special event modules, Friends Asking Friends, Net Community, etc.
• Maintain accurate donor and volunteer records including: personal data, pledges, payments, and renewals.
• Serve as lead staff person for mail house, annual fund letters, mailing lists, post office, etc...
• Provide fundraising reports and mailing lists as requested by Development staff and Director.
• Write and distribute acknowledgment correspondence for all charitable donations and update
acknowledgements on a regular basis.
• Determine the proper financial allocation for development revenue.
• Create detailed ticket sales records, event seating lists, and income tracking for all ticketed events.
• Oversee the production of technically complex invitations, mail mergers, flyers, name tags, etc.
• Manage all donor recognition walls.
• Ensure timely entry of all gifts and prompt acknowledgement to donors.
• Conduct the processing of donations from Raiser’s Edge Net Community and other online giving portals.
• Serve as the primary liaison between Resource Development and Finance to ensure monthly reconciliations
and provide support for the annual audit.
• Research donor information, relationships, personal information and contact information.
• Recommend segmentation and targeted codes based on donor similarities and information. Compile and run
reports on segmented lists and information.
• Track department’s expenses for all areas in appropriate RE modules as needed.
• Develop effective relationships with donors, resolve donor problems and questions, and present a positive and
professional image of Resource Development as its first point of donor contact. • Assist the Director of Resource Development as needed and ensure s/he is made aware of all fundraising
• Attend agency-sponsored special events as indicated by Director of Development.
• Ensure agency compliance with National Council on Accreditation and other mandatory regulations/standards.
• Work on other duties, tasks and projects as assigned.
• Live and work by the CHRIS Kids Values, Code of Ethics and Eight Commandments for Building Trust.
TRAINING, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelors Degree
• Excellent skills and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge database
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Valid Georgia Driver’s License
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word
• Effective oral and written communication
• Excellent customer service skills are a necessity.
• Interact in a professional manner with varying populations
• Demonstrate problem solving, decision-making ability and flexibility in a changing environment
• Work in a team-oriented and energetic environment • Perform Essential Job Functions: Work under deadline, pressure and/or multiple priorities.
Specialized Computer Skills:
Blackbaud Raiser's Edge (Required, will not be considered for the position without this experience)
• Work requires minor physical exertion and/or physical strain • Ability to work long hours and weekends.
• Willingness to travel frequently and on short notice (local travel).