Chief Financial Officer
Kings View Corporation | Fresno CA 93720 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/10/2012
Oversees all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, treasury and contract financial compliance.
This position is responsible for:
1. Direction and supervision of the general accounting, cost accounting and financial planning function.
2. Maintenance of fiscal records, contract financial integration with operations and compliance, preparation of financial reports and accounting for the organizations cash and investments.
3. Formulating and administering approved accounting practices throughout the organization to ensure that financial and operating repots accurately reflect the condition of the business and provide reliable information.
4. Provide financial assessments of future opportunities and issues, providing recommendations from a fiscal perspective.
5. Provide effective risk management including administering necessary insurance coverage and establishing corporate policy.
|Location||Fresno, CA, 93720, United States|
|Annual Salary||$90,000.00 - $115,000.00/Yearly|
|Travel Required||10% of the time|
|Experience Years||7 yrs|
|Visa Sponsorship||Do not sponsor.|
|Pref Major||Accounting or Finance|
|Certifications||1. Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with a major study in accounting or finance; Masters degree or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred. 2. Experience preferred in California public mental health, substance abuse, human services funding and cost reports, state, county and federal requirements, etc. 3. Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in behavioral health or a related field with responsibility for accounting and finance, including supervision of a finance department. 4. Knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the ability to analyze procedures and transactions to determine if they are being performed in compliance with GAAP. 5. Knowledge and understanding of OMB-Circular A-122 Cost Principles for Not-For-Profit organizations, OMB-Circular A-133, Audit of States, Local Governments and Not-For-Profit organizations and other applicable OMB Circulars as well as the ability to analyze and implement administrative and accounting controls to ensure compliance with all applicable federal guidelines. 6. Ability to make and carry out administrative decisions as delegated, exercise independent judgment and initiative, and perform in a positive, flexible and adaptive manner.|
|Contact Name||Sue Essman|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|