Project Management Coordinator
Center for Ecoliteracy | Berkeley CA 94704 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/10/2012
Project Management Coordinator
The Center for Ecoliteracy, located in downtown Berkeley, seeks a project management coordinator with demonstrated experience coordinating multiple projects, combined with production experience in creative fields including publishing and digital media. The Center is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to support our senior staff to accomplish internal projects, grants, events, and publications. The position will provide project management services and support, working cooperatively with multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams..
- Produce, maintain, and communicate project timelines
- Provide preproduction planning to determine scope of projects
- Troubleshoot, problem-solve, and provide constructive feedback to ensure projects are successful
- Prepare, communicate, and monitor project specifications
- Prioritize multiple and (sometimes) conflicting deadlines
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and all members of internal production team
- Prepare and participate in project status meetings
- Archive files at end of project
- Provide support for presentation materials
- Support web-based projects, newsletter, and online social media implementation using third-party tools (such as Drupal, Campaigner)
- Provide technical support to staff and administration (in a Macintosh environment).
- 2-5 years project management experience in a creative production environment
- Solid communication, interpersonal, organization, and diplomacy skills
- Experience in balancing and following through multiple projects with shifting priorities
- Ability to take initiative, ask questions, work with senior staff, meet deadlines, and prioritize and switch activities with the utmost composure
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Job history showing versatility in production skill sets in a support role
- Knowledge of production software programs, including FastTrack Schedule or other scheduling software, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Website content management systems such as Drupal, FTP transfer, and familiarity with data management using Filemaker
- Superior knowledge of the Macintosh platform is a requirement. IT knowledge and experience is very beneficial.
- BS/BA degree.
About the Center
The Center for Ecoliteracy supports and advances education for sustainable living. Best known for our work in school food reform and integrating sustainability into K–12 curricula, we have engaged with educators from across the United States and six continents.
We offer books, educational materials, film guides, and studies. We conduct seminars, offer presentations at conferences and other events, and provide strategic consulting services to schools and districts.
To find out more about our organization, please visit (www.ecoliteracy.org).
The Center for Ecoliteracy is a non-profit organization with generous employee benefits. Salary will be based on experience.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com. No phone calls or faxes please. We are sorry, but only those applicants selected for an interview will receive a response.
The Center will conduct interviews in January. It is advisable to submit materials in December for consideration.
Please submit your response
to the email address below, or send to:
Center for Ecoliteracy
at the David Brower Center
2150 Allston Way, Suite 270
Berkeley, CA 94704-1377
|Location||Berkeley, CA, 94704, United States|
|Travel Required||5% of the time|
|Experience Years||2 yrs|
|Visa Sponsorship||Do not sponsor.|
|Contact Name||Jim Koulias|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|