Would you be interested in using your expertise and skills in the area of Planned Giving for a Christian organization committed to the transformation of prisoners, reforms in the criminal justice system and building and equipping a movement of Christians committed to live out the truths of their faith?
Prison Fellowship Ministries (www.prisonfellowship.org)is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Planned Giving to oversee strategies for identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of planned gifts from existing donors, new prospects and referrals and actively meeting face-to-face with planned giving prospects and donors to reach revenue goals to increase future expectancies.
• Bachelor’s degree; CFP required. MBA or CPA preferred.
• Seven years experience which includes major donor fundraising and planned giving.
• Demonstrated skills in generating fundraising/sales leads and successful follow-up and closure of those leads.
• Experience motivating planned giving teams to increase planned giving activity with major donors.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to prospective donors and their advisors.
• Professional image and ability to deal tactfully and sensitively with planned giving prospects, including interacting with the elderly.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Financial management skills.
• Advanced skills in fundraising and planned giving software; skilled in using Microsoft Office.
• Candidates should live in the Eastern half of the United States(Central or Eastern Time Zone) and be available to work at PFM's headquarters in Lansdowne, Virginia full time or for a few days every 2 - 3 weeks.
• Candidates should have easy access to an airport.
• Ability to be away from home on average 5 nights a month.
Final candidates for this position will be asked to sign a statement verifying agreement with Prison Fellowship Ministries Statement of Faith; will be subject to a background check (criminal and financial) and be required to submit a valid driver's license and proof of a satisfactory driving record.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Betsy McCall, email@example.com and Christi Panter, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reisa Group, Inc. (www.reisagroup.com) is an approved retained search vendor for Prison Fellowship Ministries.