PPSP is currently seeking a full-time Center Director to manage the operations of the health center in Redding California. The Center Director reports to the Vice President of Client Services and is an integral part of the Client Services department.
This position requires a motivated, experienced leader to direct and oversee the provision of Planned Parenthood services and represent Planned Parenthood in the community. The Director is responsible for the internal systems and personnel management of the health center, assuring compliance with regional and state regulations and standards, and functioning cost effectively and within budget while providing excellent, responsive, client-centered services.
Planned Parenthood provides a combination of direct medical care, political advocacy, and community education. These are challenging and exciting times. We need a leader with vision, enthusiasm, common sense, proven management skills, and a commitment to excellent customer service and quality healthcare.
This is an exempt, full-time position, working 40 hours per week including evenings and Saturdays as needed. Salary is DOE. 80% time will be considered.
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
• Significant experience with program, fiscal and personnel management preferably in an outpatient medical setting.
• Experience developing new programs or services.
• Experience in women’s health and/or reproductive health care strongly preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience in creating and maintaining a strong team.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with practice management systems and electronic health records preferred.
• Flexibility, creativity and ability to tolerate ambiguity and change.
• Knowledge of the Shasta County community desirable.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation and a valid California Driver's License and insurance.
• Commitment to working with low-income and culturally-diverse clients with an emphasis on prevention and empowerment.
• Commitment to quality healthcare.
TO APPLY: Please email, fax, or mail your cover letter, resume and names of three professional references with their phone numbers directly to:
Leslie Barron-Johnson, Vice President of Client Services
Planned Parenthood Shasta Pacific
731 El Cerrito Plaza
El Cerrito, CA 94530
Fax: (510) 524-8172
Please visit our website for even more information about us: www.pp-sp.org
Planned Parenthood Shasta Pacific is an equal opportunity employer and works affirmatively to include diversity among its staff and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, income, marital status or any other irrelevant dimension of diversity. PPSP values collaboration between employees of diverse backgrounds and experiences.