The Health Trust is seeking an exceptional individual to serve as Program Manager, Business Operations. Under the general supervision of the Program Director, AIDS Services, the Program Manager of Business Operations will be responsible for coordinating and oversees administrative operations of The Health Trust AIDS Services program. Is responsible for contract administration, administrative budgets and data management; coordinates, evaluates, and oversees office procedures and supervises support staff.
• Ensures compliance with grant requirements; responsible for contract records and files.
• In coordination with the Program Supervisor, Clinical Services assures compliance with administrative and clinical program standards.
• Oversees implementation, maintenance and/or updates to the databases for collecting and analyzing statistical client and financial data.
• Analyzes actual performance (expenses and revenues) against budgeted performance, reporting status and ensuring compliance within approved budgets.
• Prepares month-end, quarterly and year-end reports for grantors, government and The Health Trust Management.
• Manages re-allocations and contract changes throughout the year.
• Oversees reimbursement accounting system which matches invoices, payments and funding of various funding organizations; authorizes payment of invoices submitted by subcontractors.
• Interfaces directly with state, county and local grantors and subcontractors in negotiating agreements, renewals and amendments to all contracts.
• Participates in development, negotiation and implementation of vendor subcontracts and reviews for compliance with policy; processes all subcontracts and documents, and maintains contract records and files.
• Coordinates with the CFO, all independent, regulatory and other outside audits of THTAS; explains program and systems; prepares requested material as required.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, managing and evaluating performance of administrative support staff.
• Ensures a safe working environment for employees and creates an environment that promotes individual accountability and staff development.
• Models the philosophy of continuous performance improvement within THTAS; works directly with Director of Clinical Services and Programs to ensure Utilization Review and Continuous Quality Assurance/Improvement needs are identified and addressed.
• Actively models and communicates THT mission and vision and supports a corporate culture of empowerment, team development, and open communication.
• Performs other duties consistent with training and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in health related field or related work experience preferred.
• Minimum of four years of progressively responsible administrative management or supervisory experience.
• Experience managing contracts.
• Experience with budget management.
• Proficient with Microsoft office products/software.
• Ability to prioritize and work under short deadlines.