Brain & Spinal Injury Trust Fund Commission | Atlanta GA 30303 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/02/2013
Full time hourly position WITHOUT benefits. Hourly rate $12 to $14 an hour based on qualifications and experience
The Brain & Spinal Injury Trust Fund Commission is a Georgia State agency that provides grants to Georgians, who are U.S. citizens and who have suffered a traumatic brain and/or spinal cord injury. Please see our website at gatrustfund.org for additional information about the Trust Fund Commission.
• Some experience with Accounts Payable.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Experience working with disability populations desired.
Job Description for Receptionist/Financial Assistant
Reports to Director of Finance & Operations. Also supports Executive Director.
• Answer main telephone lines. Answer questions and/or route call to appropriate person as necessary.
• Open and date stamp mail. Distribute to appropriate person.
• Stamp and log in faxes and distribute to appropriate person.
• Other administrative duties as required.
• Process Invoices
o Process payments (invoices/Visa)
o Enter in Database
Enter Visa Payments on monthly Visa log
Scan and upload Visa receipts to PeopleSoft.
o Obtain appropriate signature
o Copy and take original to Accounts Payable
o Maintain Accounts Payable files
o Maintain Recipient files
• Interface with recipients and vendors
o Provide information on payments to both recipients and vendors
o Work with recipients to order goods and/or services
o Work with Accounts Payable to expedite payments as needed
• Prepare Authorizations based on Breakdown of Award forms
• Develop and prepare reports as needed
• Unused Awards
o Reconcile unused awards.
o Notify recipients either by phone or by letter.
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Finance & Operations or Executive Director.
|Location||Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States|
|Annual Salary||$12.00 - $14.00/Hourly|
|Travel Required||1% of the time|
|Experience Years||2 yrs|
|Visa Sponsorship||Do not sponsor.|
|Dress Code||Business Casual|
|Work Site||On site|
|Certifications||Please email resume to email@example.com|
|Contact Name||Leslie McNely|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|