Alice Huffard Richards Charitable Fund
The Alice Huffard Richards Charitable Fund (AHRCF), a component fund of the Community Foundation of West Georgia, a public 501 © 3 in Carrollton. The Fund is dedicated to the enrichment of the Carroll and Heard County communities through administration of education and environmental impact grants.
The Part Time Program Associate should be an experienced professional with a background in non-profit work and an interest in education systems and environmental conservation. He or she will report to the AHR Board and will be responsible for program oversite, management, evaluation and reporting. The ideal candidate should be an excellent writer and communicator with experience in education and environmental program management and should be prepared to act as a highly professional liaison between the AHR Foundation and Community Leaders. Estimated start date February 1, 2013.
Specific responsibilities shall include:
• Oversee program design and implementation
o Education and Environment focus
o Program management, data collection & analysis
• Review and track program budgets
• Review and track program reports
• Manage day-to-day program needs
• Develop “goals” matrix
• Collect and collate data for evaluation matrix
• Provide regular reporting to AHRCF board
• Draft criteria for legacy award(s) and application
• Review and summarize prize applicants
• Present finalists to AHR board for decision
• Gather prize reports, communicate results, collect data for tracking success
• Maintain program reporting schedules
• Maintain award application schedules
• Coordinate and schedule board meetings
• Maintain regular communications with AHRCF board
• Maintain close professional communications with AHRCF grantees/programs/award winners
• Create documents and reports for AHRCF board meetings
• Assist with conferences and events, as needed
Other competencies required:
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel.
• Willingness to occasionally work outside of regular working hours, as needed.
• Flexibility and a good sense of humor a plus!
Commensurate with experience and determined time requirements
Contact and resume submissions: