Executive Director Job Posting
Waco Habitat for Humanity
The Executive Director, who reports to a volunteer Board of Directors, must provide effective organizational leadership, planning, and staff management to meet the mission and goals of Waco Habitat for Humanity. He/she will lead public relations efforts and donor management and will supervise individuals carrying out financial management, programs and infrastructure management.
1. Administration and leadership
2. Public relations and fund raising
3. Financial management
4. Facilities and infrastructure management
5. Promotion of the affiliate with community leaders, media, donors and volunteers
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 10 or more years of successful work experience with 3-5 years in leadership
• Proven record of generating funding from a variety of sources
• Competency to effectively manage programs, financial affairs and assets of the affiliate
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with public speaking skills
• Demonstrated leadership, administrative and supervisory skills
• Team player
• Commitment to the mission of Habitat for Humanity
• 3-5 years leadership experience (administration, development and/or program director) with a non-profit, governmental, or private sector service delivery organization
• Spanish language skills, especially speaking
• Certificate (or degree) in non-profit management
Salary Range: $65K to $75K
For more information: www.wacohabitat.org. See Job Posting under “Executive Search” on home page.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer, Waco Habitat encourages minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities to apply.