The Data Systems and Technology Manager (DTSM) will support the organization across all areas of technology including, but not limited to: maintenance of an in-house database server and of online forms with a FileMaker backend, general technology needs of office staff, coordination and management of 3rd party services, supporting the office network and all equipment needs. There are three major areas to support:
• Program Team: Support and train staff on using the in-house FileMaker database system, while also supporting data transitions for new cycles. Upgrade functionality of current program database system, creating new reports as needed. Collaborate on evaluation tools and new needs. Collaborate on updates to online applications, downloadable forms and on integrating technology to make data flow more efficient overall.
• Development Team: Technical needs of mailings, annual report production, annual events, and production of e-newsletter mailings and other needed exports. Support website updates and technology needs of annual gala and other events. Troubleshoot development systems and issues running needed financial reports. This position will also assist in the selection of the organizations next development database system.
• Summer Program: Record and provide web tutorials for use by summer staff and provide on-site summer support for survey administration. Research order, setup and inventory new equipment for summer sites.
• Assessing, updating and maintaining current state of technology and making recommendations for ongoing maintenance and improvements, including asset purchasing and allocation
• Setup and maintain staff computers (OS, software, hardware)
• Setup and maintain summer program loaner technology (100 laptops, 20 projectors, 20 printers, etc.; software, hardware, ordering, inventory)
• Setup and maintain office network
• Maintain regular on-site and off-site backups of workstations and servers
• Troubleshoot office peripherals (printers, projectors, WAC, etc.)
• Administer server updates hardware and software of on-site database server
• Manage User accounts to 3rd party solutions (GoDaddy web/email hosting, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
• Facilitate manufacturer warranty covered repairs
• Technical FAQs, web tutorials and documentation for office and summer staff
• Supporting in-house custom FileMaker system for managing the Program team’s work
• Supporting in-house Development FileMaker system and assist in the process of evaluating a transition to a new system