This job is no longer available
President, Enactus United States
Enactus | Springfield MO 65803 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/10/2013
President, Enactus United States
Division: Enactus United States
Reports to: President and CEO, Enactus
Location: Enactus World Headquarters, Springfield, MO USA
Job Class: Full-time, Salaried Job Grade: 10
Enactus is a community of student, academic and business leaders committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to enable human progress. We establish student programs on campuses across the nation where the Enactus students apply business concepts to develop community outreach projects, transform lives and shape a better, more sustainable world. Enactus was originally founded in the United States in 1975 and the U.S. is now one of 39 countries that operate an Enactus program. The U.S. division has over 500 active universities and more than 21,000 student participants, representing the single largest country operation.
The President of Enactus United States will report to the President and CEO of the worldwide organization. This position is responsible to lead the success of the United States operation through effective fundraising strategies, program deliverables, marketing strategies and budget management. This position will also be responsible to contribute to the fundraising activities to support the Enactus Worldwide operation through a group of select accounts. This position will manage a staff of approximately 25 employees. Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree, outstanding communication/presentation skills and have demonstrated success in a leadership role in fundraising. Qualified candidates from the corporate sector with significant sales and marketing skills will also be given consideration. Relocation to Springfield, Missouri, USA is also required.
• Develop and implement comprehensive fundraising strategies, including annual fund, major gifts, foundation grants, corporate sponsorships and special events from USA sources.
• Develop and implement comprehensive Program strategies to increase the number of active students and teams, as well as to strengthen the quality of the Enactus teams.
• Represent Enactus and convey its vision to current and potential donors.
• Establish professional relationships with contributors and ensure the timely solicitation of all prospects.
• Ensure highest quality of service and professionalism for existing and potential donors.
• Work with the CEO and other senior executives to develop long range planning.
• Focus on achieving organizational and departmental goals.
• Coordinate with the CEO on annual budgeting.
• Oversee the development of program materials and training programs for Enactus faculty and teams.
• Represent Enactus at academic, government and business events
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree required, with advanced degree preferred
• At least 10 years of relationship sales and management experience required, with demonstrated success at driving results and building teams
• Previous non-profit experience strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Superior communications and presentation skills which are effective to a range of audiences from internal staff, collegiate facility and staff, to the top executives of major corporations.
• Results-driven approach with a record of success in raising funds for an organization, preferably at the corporate level.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with strong attention to detail.
• Exhibit qualities of a dynamic team member while providing clear leadership and direction to the staff.
Please respond with cover letter and resume to:
Vice President, Human Resources
1959 E. Kerr Street
Springfield, MO 65803
Nominations/referrals are welcomed and encouraged.
|Location||Springfield, MO, 65803, United States|
|Categories||Education, Employment/Job-related, Other, Youth Services|
|Experience Years||10 yrs|
|Contact Name||Nancy Bass|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||President, Enactus United States|