This job is no longer available
BLOCS | Radnor PA 19087 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/10/2013
Business Leadership Organized for Catholic Schools, BLOCS, is an independent charitable organization supported by companies, firms and foundations of all sizes in the five county Philadelphia regions. Since 1980, BLOCS has invested in the lives of tens of thousands of children throughout the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, including some of the poorest neighborhoods in the City.
BLOCS is committed to giving children access to a high quality, values based education in Philadelphia area Catholic schools. From its inception in 1980 by a group of visionary business and civic leaders, BLOCS has been supported by a diverse group of individuals.
• Identify, prospect and cultivate corporate partners to participate with BLOCS in the State of Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs.
• Achieve fundraising goals set by the foundation for your assigned area.
• Solicit businesses directly through networking with board members, cold calling from business lists, and being active in community networking.
• Provide creative direction, prospect and donor research, marketing and public relations pieces, and other development strategies to ensure success of the organization.
• Identify, recruit, cultivate, and nurture corporate sponsors, committee members and volunteers.
• Maintain donor database and compose acknowledgment letter.
• Work closely with board members to meet fundraising goals and facilitate board involvement in the fundraising process.
• B.A./B.S. in communications, marketing, business or related area.
• Minimum of five years of direct fundraising or business to business sales experience with successful track record in pipeline management and closing opportunities.
• Set 15 to 20 meetings per month with “C” level executives.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong project management skills working in team environment.
• Experience working with volunteers in fundraising efforts for a non-profit organization highly desirable but not essential.
|Location||Radnor, PA, 19087, United States|
|Categories||Children's Services, Education, Youth Services|
|Experience Years||5 yrs|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Development Manager|