This job is no longer available
Southeast Energy Assistance | Atlanta GA 30318 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/10/2013
Southeast Energy Assistance is currently seeking an administrative assistant for a temporary position which will last approximately two to three months with the possibility of becoming a permanent position. This position will be fast paced and will work supporting different departments and personnel. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt quickly to constantly changing priorities. Multi-tasking skills are a necessity as well as advanced computer application knowledge. This position will handle several different admin projects at once as well as providing clerical support for the office staff. Strong data entry skills are required.
• High School diploma and some college preferred.
• 4 years of experience working in an office environment.
• Must possess advanced Microsoft skills (ie. Word, Excel and Access).
• Database experience is mandatory.
• Must be very detail oriented, organized, flexible, and able to multitask.
• Must be able to work well with other admin staff and management.
• Must be able to meet stringent deadlines and prioritize work without constant supervision.
• Candidates with non-profit, HVAC or construction experience will be considered first.
• Experience dealing with government agencies and financial reporting is desired.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com. No phone call please.
|Location||Atlanta, GA, 30318, United States|
|Contact Name||Sharita Robinson|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Administrative Assistant|