Seeking an experienced licensed/license eligible clinician who is male to serve as a part of the Clinical Team at an all male residential addiction recovery residence. Highly qualified candidates will be self starters, very organized, have strong clinical skills and be able to work well with the clinical team.
* GA Licensed or Associate License/eligible
* Knowledge of Addiction and the 12 Steps
* Prior experience providing clinical supervision
* CACII, LPC, LAPC, LMSW, LCSW, or LMFT
* Three to Five years in the field of addiction
* Working Knowledge of the 12 steps
* Actively participate as a member of the treatment team by participating in clinical meetings,
* Carry a caseload– conduct in-depth assessments, develop, implement, and evaluate treatment plans, provide therapeutic interventions, complete required documentation, complete case management tasks
* Coordinate client's continuum of care by referring and utilizing community resources.
* Provide Clinical Supervision and Quality Records Reviews
*Reports to the Executive Director
Covenant Community, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer