Care and Counseling Center of Georgia is dedicated to provide the highest quality of care. CCCG is a recognized non-profit organization offering counseling services to individuals and families in the greater Atlanta area. As one of the largest mental health providers in Georgia, we are here to help. We work to provide wellness of mind, body and spirit. CCCG is an open and welcoming community for all.
Centrally located, the front desk receptionist is the first and last person visitors and staff members see. The receptionist position is important in helping to set the tone of the organization - putting our best foot forward. The reception desk also serves as a clearing house for a variety of programs and functions of the organization, its staff, clients, and the general public.
• Answer telephones and forward calls
• Answer and redirect emails
• Data entry into electronic health records system
• Receive and deliver incoming faxes to staff mailboxes
• Fill the copier with paper and toner and ensure general office supplies are at hand in the work room
• Copy all agency forms, ensuring that there is an adequate supply for immediate use
• Post mail
• Assist when necessary in the printing of brochures, business cards and marketing materials
• Provide occasional staff administrative support such as typing, collating, proofreading, etc.
• Schedule the use of rooms for counselors
• Check in/check out of books and tapes from agency library
• Make coffee, ensuring kitchen is tidy and supplies are at hand
• Depending upon the shift, receptionists are responsible for opening up the agency in the mornings or closing it down at night, which includes setting the alarm system, door locks and turning on/ off lights and office machines throughout the building
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Occasionally cover alternate shifts when co-workers are on leave
• Comply with applicable safety and environmental policies and procedures
• Additional duties, as assigned
Required Work Habits:
• Keyboard skills for computer/ calculator, with a high attention to detail
• Computer competence with word processing and spreadsheets
• Ability to organize and prioritize use of time and resources
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Strong interpersonal skills, meaning an ability to project friendliness, competence and
• Ability to work in a team environment with a shared sense of responsibility
• Mentally alert; able to handle multiple tasks from multiple sources and respond to a variety of people throughout the work day
• Punctuality and sustained, dependable attendance
• Ability to employ physiological movements and actions associated with office and clerical work
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to move freely about the office work area
• Manual dexterity required for keyboard use
• Minimal lifting - up to 10 pounds
• 3 to 4 hour shifts; one or more shifts per week
• Shifts are: Monday through Friday
7:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
12:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
3:45 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
• May be required to occasionally work alternate shifts to help out
• Tobacco free office environment
EOE. No phone calls please.