JCRC Job Posting: Development Coordinator
The Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin, Sonoma, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties is recruiting a Development Coordinator to join a dynamic, collaborative team at its main office in San Francisco. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, JCRC is dedicated to pursuing a just society and secure Jewish future by educating and advocating on issues of vital importance to the organized Jewish community in the United States and Israel based on consensus, civility, and expanded commitment to living Jewish values of social justice.
JCRC seeks an energetic, detail-oriented, organized and highly productive individual for the Development Coordinator position. The Development Coordinator will assist in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing all aspects of JCRC’s fundraising efforts, including donor relations and communications, fundraising database management and administration, personal solicitations, mail and email appeals, special events, major gifts, legacy giving, and development office operations.
The position is full-time, non-exempt, based at a great location in San Francisco’s Financial District close to all public transportation, and reports to the Director of Development.
• Preparation and generation of direct mail solicitations, email blasts, and donor communications
• Coordinating the operation of the eTapestry database including data input, data reporting and analysis, staff utilization, ensuring database integrity and accuracy, and database maintenance
• Coordination and support for major fundraising events, phone-a-thons, and donor events
• Processing and acknowledging pledges, contributions, and grants
• Coordination of organizational donor recognition and stewardship activities
• Administrative support for the Development Director, Development Department, and fundraising activities of the Board of Directors, development committee(s) and senior staff
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 or more years nonprofit development/fundraising experience with a proven track record of achieving results
• Strong database management skills ideally including proficiency with Blackbaud’s eTapestry or Raisers Edge and familiarity with accounting software preferably Quickbooks
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) particularly experience using spreadsheets and doing mail merges
• Meticulous and highly efficient, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), superior organizational and time management skills, proven ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines, outstanding attention to detail and follow through, and a sense of humor
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits. Great office atmosphere.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to:
Jewish Community Relations Council
121 Steuart Street, Suite 301
San Francisco, CA 94105
Attn: Jon Feldman