Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Development & Marketing Director for our client a reputable non-profit organization dedicated to community health in Rochester, NY. This role is direct-hire.
The Development & Marketing Director will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing collaborative planning initiatives that will involve and impact government entities, board, staff, volunteers, donors, businesses, foundations, individuals, and other major stakeholders so as to contribute broadly to the financial and operational performance and competitiveness of the Organization.
• Establishment of clear guidelines to cultivate and solicit major gifts;
•Inject energy and organization into annual giving;
•Shape the planned and designated giving programs;
•Cultivate new prospects; identify private and business donors, and position other leaders of the organization to solicit major donations.
• Build, move, and grow relationships with major donors by personally driving fundraising solicitations,
•Develop fundraising alliances,
•Maximize revenue from current sources of earned income and develop new earned income sources.
Other key job responsibility areas will include:
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
• Nonprofit experience
• Fundamental background in development
• Must understand governmental funding and grants
• Experience working with governmental entities
• Management experience leading a team
• Bachelor's Degree in Non-Profit Administration, Marketing, Development, Management, or a related field required.
• Master's Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in the development and implementation of new concepts with measurable outcomes is strongly desired.
• 3-5 years of direct supervisory experience, managing and coaching staff is required.
• Proficient on PC platforms and in using Microsoft Applications; E-marketing mastery, web development and management expertise required.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position offers competitive compensation DOE.
HOW TO APPLY
Scion Executive Search (www.scionexecutivesearch.com) is conducting a search for a new Development and Marketing Director. For immediate consideration please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Scion Executive Search via email to email@example.com.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2013 Business Times list of top staffing firms.